Free school Meals Information Page
Your child may be entitled to receive free school meals if you are entitled to receive on of the following:
- Income support
- Income based Jobseeker allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The gusrantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Ttax credit, provided they are not entitled to working tax credit and have an annual income that doesn't exceed £16190
It is important that you claim Free school meals for your child if you are eligible to do so.
At Longton Primary School. we can provide you with the forms or web site links, help completing the paperwork and provide information about eligibility criteria through this website or from our school office on 01772 612495.